[ubuntu-in] unable to format pendrive

Alok Singh Mahor alokmahor at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 22:56:33 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I got a pendrive from friend that is periodically mounting and unmounting
itself.
when I plugin it into my laptop its auto mounting as all other pendrives
without any error. but after about 10 seconds it gets unmounted
automatically and then remounted again.
I am able to delete files without any error but after some time it gets
remounted again and showing all files as it is even deleted files.
I am unable to format as device gets unavailable
suggest me how can I make this pendrive usable?

output of dmesg of my freshly booted laptop is here
http://paste.ubuntu.com/821961/
output of dmesg after inserting pendrive is here
http://paste.ubuntu.com/821976/

--
Alok Singh Mahor
http://alokmahor.co.cc