[ubuntu-in] An alternative to Gnome 3

Sriranga(78yrsold) withblessings at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 02:58:45 UTC 2012

DearRam,
it is observed there are two types (1)cinnamon and (2)muffin - Like to know
what is difference between two and which is best? It appears that Cinnamon
can be installed within windows similar to ubuntu? It is presumed it will
replaced the existing ubuntu with cinnamon and comfortably can work without
any hitches?. Based on feedsback i want to replace the existing ubuntu
11.10 with Chinnamon and work with all appln already installed in ubuntu(I
hope need not re-install everything from scratch)
with choicest Blessings,
-sriranga(79yrs)