[ubuntu-in] Some College event related to ubuntu....

mohi mohanchml at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 6 17:15:44 UTC 2011

Sorry for the delay in response.

I will just give an overview. But do not just plan for these. Explain
whatever you like/want to share.

It will be good if you do make some explanations about the following(If this
is the first introduction/session for Ubuntu)

1) First you have to talk about the free and proprietary softwares(pointing
to a particular proprietary software should never be done).

2) Operating systems and the flavors

3) Debian family and RH family

4) Basic ubuntu kernel

5) Ubuntu community and contributors

6) GUI (Also dont forget to show magics in Compiz)

Do not forget to make a topic* "Why Ubuntu", *explaining the best in Ubuntu.

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 8:07 PM, Nakul Khandelwal
<nakulkhandelwal at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Mohi,
> I don't think the duration would be a problem. What do you think should be
> the ideal duration?
>

> On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 3:08 PM, mohi <mohanchml at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Friend,
>>>
>>> I can just help with the flow that you can make in your college. But
>>> before that, I have to tell that it depends on the time duration that you
>>> are having for this event. That decides what topics can be covered, making
>>> the presentation/sessions interesting.
>>>
>>> Poke me for help, but mention the timings that you planned for.

Mohi
Ubuntu Beginners Team <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam> Member
Join Us <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/Membership>
Ubuntu Beginners team is the place where I found the meaning for my Life.
UBT is not just a team, its my Home.
My Wiki <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Mohan_chml>