[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu pre-loaded laptop

Linux Lingam linuxlingam at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 19:34:52 UTC 2011

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 3:47 AM, Lalremlien Neitham
<lalremlien at gmail.com> wrote:
> Which shop? First of all, I dont like the looks of Vostros. Vaio is getting
> cheaper (inexpensive), wonder why, and with all the competitivity.

oh! just go to nehruplace, start from the corner shop on the
ground-floor behind the satyam-cinema complex.
the shop is called e-futurs. in that vicinity, there are laptop shops
next-doors to one another. perhaps
half a dozen or a few more.

all brands have a non-microsoft-os shippin' model or two.
acer has the maximum.

the suckiest brand of all is sony. it has zero models that ship with
non-microsoft-os.

regards
niyam