[ubuntu-in] Reliance 3G USB Mobile Broadband Dongle

Lokesh Chauhan lokeshchauhan at gmail.com
Sat May 7 06:50:30 UTC 2011

I am using it. Had to no nothing except plug it in and fix one line in
default config for reliance smart net.
Setting APN to rcomnet
Rest is working fine. Just to clear thing i was on 10.10 and then
moved to a fresh 11.04 yesterday. Maybe 10.04 has its own set of
issues but nm update should fix all that.

enjoy
Locx