[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu User Guide(e-book) in Telugu released with content from Telugu Wikibooks

Arjuna Rao Chavala arjunaraoc at googlemail.com
Mon May 2 03:34:11 UTC 2011

2011/5/1 Narendra Diwate <narendra.diwate at gmail.com>:
> On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 6:41 PM, Arjuna Rao Chavala
> <arjunaraoc at googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Friends,
>>
>> You may have seen the press release of canonical announcing support
>> for 10 Indian languages
>>

>> http://www.andhrabuzz.com/viewnews.php?newsid=ubuntu_operating_system_now_in_telugu_16920&category=Technology
>
> Thank you for this and everything all of those involved did to get the
> Telugu version and guide out.
> I have recently installed the Telugu version and hope that my mom can use
> it.

Glad to know that your mom will probably be the first user of Telugu
version, who may not have been comfortable with computer use in
English. I  hope you can encourage her to share her experience in
Telugu or share your translation of the same in English, to help take
the initiative further.

Cheers
Arjun