[ubuntu-in] Help with installing RSS Owl

Jkhatri khatri.jatin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 11:35:36 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 22 March 2011 02:27 PM, Stereotactic wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am on Ubuntu 10.10 and need to install RSS Owl. Although it's easy
> to download and install (as on the web site instructions) but I am
> looking for a ppa so that any new updates or builds are automatically
> downloaded whenever I run the update command. This would make the
> management of the software easier.
>
> Any help on this count please?
>
> Thanks!

.
I think you just get ubuntu-tweak , may be it can help, have a look at
[1] & [2]

[1] http://ubuntu-tweak.com
[2] http://ubuntu-tweak.com/source/rssowl/
--

*/

Jatin Khatri

www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin <http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin>

Phone (+91) 98250 20393

Save Paper, Save Environment.**
/*(Plant at least one tree in your life and nurture it !!!)*/