[ubuntu-in] Membership to ubuntu-in?

Manish Sinha mail at manishsinha.net
Thu Mar 10 21:10:09 UTC 2011

On 03/11/2011 12:06 AM, Vishnoo wrote:
>> So should we go ahead and get them removed? It can be done. Just want
>> to know if everyone is fine with it. We can ask popey or jcastro and
>> they can get it done directly or through someone.
>
> Neither Allan Pope nor Jorge Castro can help with that.
> Allan as a CC member could probably *comment* somewhere about it. But he
> really has no jurisdiction over this..
>
> *Anyone* can form teams.
>
> But, why is this "issue" even being considered for Community Council?

I thought that these teams were listed down as LoCo in the list of
LoCos. I was asking to get it removed if they were present there.

I don't remember the name who is responsible for LoCo- AlanBell or
someone else.

Yes, creating millions of teams is allowed in Launchpad. Not an
issue, but randomly creating and listing them down in the list
of LoCos is what I was saying was bad..

--
Manish