[ubuntu-in] OS looks for Floppy drive?

vikash agrawal vikashagrawal1990 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 05:27:57 UTC 2011

As far as I can tell, what ever you do in BIOS, be sure or else you will
land up in a big time mess. Now instead for making an os not search for
floppy drive what you can do is  change the boot order in bios. Through boot
order I meant in BIOS there will be one field in which you have to give
preference to as in how an OS will boot. I think in your computer floppy
drive would have been of top most priority.
Also a piece of advice, before changing any settings, find for a field "load
manufacturer defaults" if it exists, then first do this
and BIOS vary vendor to vendor
Regards
Vikash