[ubuntu-in] Fwd: Need Support For Latest Hardware?

Ramnarayan.K ramnarayan.k at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 18:02:56 UTC 2011

Hi Navdeep

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 9:15 PM, Navdeep Singh Sidhu <
navdeepsingh.sidhu95 at gmail.com> wrote:

> As i wrote my problem some weeks ago, that Fedora 15 or any other linux
> version didn't run on my Laptop.I got two problems:-
> 1. My screen goes Black on booting Linux.

have written a separate (and longer ) mail on a very similar issue, have you
checked out those suggestions.

It seems that kernels since 2.6.32.x onwards have had this persistent
problem  currently there are EASY work arounds , am not sure which new
kernel will resolve it properly though

--
Ram