[ubuntu-in] Time to look inwards.

Pratul Kalia pratulkalia at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 06:00:27 UTC 2011

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 10:50 AM, stereotactic <maillist at postinbox.com> wrote:

> Can anyone name ANY project, managed solely by Indians and being featured on
> the popular sites as "must have"? It is a collaborative effort, no doubt,
> but why do we see ourselves working on existing ideas? Slave labor anyone?

Hmm, I doubt any real FOSS project will be managed by people from just
one country :-)
But yes, if I change your question to "Name a famous FOSS project
started by Indian(s)", I can name two that come to my mind right away:
Anjuta (the C/C++ IDE) and GNUSim8085 (the 8085 emulator).

--
dum vivimus, vivamus
pratul == lut4rp