[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu India LoCo approval renewal

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 18:08:11 UTC 2011

Hi All,

As you might have known we need to renew our LoCo approval. I am busy
with other life stuff and hence can't take up this task. But I am
ready to continue maintaining the servers, mailing lists and all other
backend stuff for the LoCo. In order to push the LoCo's reach further
(organising events, meetings, evangelism, workshops etc), we need some
volunteers.

>From the past 2-3 months of activity, I propose the following names
for being LoCo contacts and carrying the flag further. Comments
welcome.

[in no specific order]

1. Nigel Babu
2. Nitesh Mistry
3. Manish [sinha?]
4. Maithraya (who is currently preparing for an exam)

Regards,
Aanjhan