[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu 10.04.2 LTS Is Available for Download

Narendra Diwate narendra.diwate at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 11:50:48 UTC 2011

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 3:14 PM, Manish Sinha <mail at manishsinha.net> wrote:

> On 02/19/2011 07:46 AM, Narendra Diwate wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> On topic, I have Ubuntu 10.04.1 iso images with me and feel it a
>> complete waste of limited bandwidth to again download the whole iso. Is
>> there a way that i can just download the difference and
>> regenerate/recreate/modify the iso to 10.04.2.
>>

> I have Ubuntu 10.04 installed on my laptop which got updated to 10.04.1
> All you need to do is apt-get dist-upgrade and it will goto 10.04.2. No
> need to download the full ISO again

Thanks. But I don't have Ubuntu Installed. Just have the iso that i wanted
to update to 10.04.2 without needing to download the whole iso. i think
zsysnc should do it.

I too have shifted to Linux Mint Debian edition, primarily for its Rolling
Release. Updates too are easier as i now don't look at levels 3 and higher.
I just focus on level 1 & 2. Also installed debdelta which looks like it
will reduce my updates even further.

--
Regards

Narendra Diwate