[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu 10.04.2 LTS Is Available for Download

Rohit R rohitsilentkiller at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 11:09:47 UTC 2011

If you run apt-get dist-upgrade on 10.04 machine, 10.10 will be listed and
not the maintenance version. The machine will go to 10.04.2 on just running
apt-get upgrade

As I said earlier, the maintenance release is just for fresh installs to
avoid downloading the updates provided after the LTS release.

--
Rohit R
Third Year Int MSc Student