[ubuntu-in] New Linux User's Group: WBUT.LXUG

satyaakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 02:00:24 UTC 2011

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 3:17 AM, PRABIN DATTA <linux.n.pkd at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear friends,
> I have created a new Group and need your help to make this one the
> most successful Linux Users Group in whole World,

How?

Group Name:-   WBUT.LXUG (WBUT Linux Users Group)
> Group Link:-
> http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_181997788508986
> Group Email Address:- wbut.lxug at groups.facebook.com
>
> * If you are interested in Linux? Yes
> * If you want to know about Linux? Yes
> * If you are afraid of using Linux, since you feel that it's hard to use?
> Yes
> * If you are screwed-up while searching for any Linux related problems? Yes
>
> mind you lang people are watching you and you are about to be in the state
where you would be needed to be placed somewhere.

If your answer is Yes for any of the above questions, I request you to
> join WBUT.LXUG Group in facebook.

Why?

> I request all students from wbut colleges to take hand in hand with me
> to involve more and more students on this group.
> Your help is very important to us!!!

Why?

> If you are non-wbut student or not a student and thinking to ignore
> this mail? WAIT!
> This group's name is WBUT Linux Users Group but ANYONE can join this group.
> If you are thinking, what you will do in this group, since you are not
> a student?
> You can help us to solve many Linux related problems/queries which
> will be asked by our friends.

What happens when you leave have you thought about it ?

> Thank You!! and Happy Valentine!!

Why?

i saw and dug through your mails , if you want to serve your alter ego then
go ahead and do so , i saw conversations on Fedora lists too , there also
not many supporters of your new found cause in a positive way for this group
still you want to pursue it , explain how is is it going to serve the
purpose other than your alter ego. also explain how this present mailing
lists and groups are not doing there job well.

-Satya