[ubuntu-in] How to build one's own website

maillistindia maillistindia at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 05:30:33 UTC 2011

I came across this option:
http://www.webenabled.com/

This is for trial account for Drupal; so if you like it, you can pay
them up for rest of the month :)

For Drupal, there are tonnes of options; check out Drupal Gardens where
they have Drupal hosted so that you can have the feel of how your
dashboard would feel. Ditto for Joomla (the link is on their web site).
There is a huge list of drupal modules; also you can check out Drupal
cookbook and you tube is your best friend for videos.

Apart from that, this mailing list is only for Ubuntu. Not for other
queries.