[ubuntu-in] Just another way to popularise the loco and its activity

Nitesh Mistry mailbox at mistrynitesh.net
Fri Feb 4 18:06:20 UTC 2011

Hello all,

First of all, congratulations to all for successfully holding three monthly
meetings in a row and thanks to all those who attended today.

I was just going through the minutes [0], where Nigel suggested that we
should tweet and post on fb regarding our loco and its activities.

We already have a facebook group [1] as Abhijit pointed out. Anyone
interested in keeping in touch via fb is encouraged to join this group.

So what I was thinking of was to decide on a hashtag for denting/tweeting.
Is !u-in on identi.ca and #u-in on twitter cool? Using a consistent tag
will help in trending better. Also wanted to know if we can make this link
to the ubuntuin group on identi.ca

What say?

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IndianTeam/Meetings/20110204
[1] http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_167372966632557&ap=1

Nitesh Mistry | www.mistrynitesh.com
PGP key id: A6FEF696 | 'geekosopher' on freenode irc