[ubuntu-in] Looking for Ubuntu support in Kolkata (un-commecial)

VIGNESH PRABHU stove311987 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 17:48:07 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 7:36 PM, Kaustav Das Modak <
kaustav.dasmodak at yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> There is a Kolkata LUG as far as I remember. I'm from Kolkata myself, but
> I'm yet to get in touch with other users from the city :)

There is GNU/Linux user's group in Durgapur and another active in
NIT-Durgapur of which even I am a member. You can join it here,
https://groups.google.com/group/nitdgplug?hl=en
You might find people from Kolkata also in this group.

I know there is a group called ILug-Cal but I am not sure how active that
group is.

Vignesh
Software Engineer

http://2paisasbyviggy.wordpress.com/