[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu website development to be done locally

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 18:05:55 UTC 2011

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 6:43 PM, Maitraya Bhattacharyya
<maitraya.linux at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> This is to confirm that I will be doing the website development locally on
> my machine (tuxmaniac feels this is the best way, probably less disturbance
> to the server is better). So you won't be able to see any of this unless its
> complete.

No. Wrong communication again. What I didn't understand is, why should
the current wiki go down. Whats wrong with the current wordpress
installation? Why would you need a NEW WP installation? You already
have admin rights. Plus the server details.

Lets clear this up offline tomorrow over chat.