[ubuntu-in] apps uninstall

m k km12187 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 19:03:08 BST 2010

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 12:18 PM, Narendra Diwate <narendra.diwate at gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 8:10 PM, m k <km12187 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> when i boot just blank screen with only a curser blinking is it the
>> command prompt ?
>> if i try to type nothing works. i think bootloader corrupts  during
>> install. i tryed twice to install but failed
>>

> How are you booting - CD or USB.
>
> I think you need a crash course on booting. The problem is not with the OS,
> its with how you are booting. How did you write the iso to the CD.
> --
> Regards
>
> Narendra Diwate
> now i only have pclinuxos on liveusb i am using unetbootin to install mini
> iso into

another usb but usb boots and base ubuntu install goes well and finally
select yes
to write grub to MBR.and removed (when prompted)  the usb then rebooted but
fails.
i partitioned hdd with manual option as below
15 GB for root, 3 gb for swap remaining for home my system is samsung n210
netbook
windows removed