[ubuntu-in] C++IDE for Ubuntu

Pratul Kalia pratulkalia at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 07:16:51 BST 2010

On 26/09/10 11:43 AM, Ravi Kumar wrote:
> Really, TC3 isn't the stupid... The technology and progress then was not
> such that you can compare it to one available now. I admire the TC3 and
> these were the things which let you make something better and improved.

Eh. Maybe for the time 15 years ago, but not for 2010. Nothing admirable
or sensible in using it now.

Its a shame that 90% colleges across India *still* use it to teach C/C++
programming. That's 90% of our CS workforce learning a 15 year old
programming standard, and they don't even realize it.

--
dum vivimus, vivamus
pratul == lut4rp