[ubuntu-in] Problem with battery indicator & Sound recorder

Nitesh Mistry mailbox at mistrynitesh.net
Fri Sep 17 10:42:10 BST 2010

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 02:29:49PM +0530, Ramnarayan.K wrote:
> did you follow the links, it seems that this particular model of Acer
> Aspire has some problems with Ubuntu (linux). Am not sure much can be
> done about that.
>
> **
> on another note specially for those looking to buy Acer - i think its
> an avoidable brand of laptops because for some reason or the other
> their

This reminds me of sharing Ubuntu Hardware Certification page [0] that I
came across a couple of days ago.

As far as the battery problem goes, I have seen users of many other
brands like dell complaining of similar issues. However I have not come
across a solution or workaround for this yet.

[0] http://webapps.ubuntu.com/certification/

Nitesh Mistry
www.mistrynitesh.com