[ubuntu-in] Problem with battery indicator & Sound recorder

musunuru kamakshaiah chinnikama at yahoo.co.in
Fri Sep 17 09:36:50 BST 2010

Dear Ramnarayan,
Thanks for replying me,

1) I installed Ubuntu 'Within Windows' (WUBI), because I have only one
partition, and I got a genuine Windows.

2) battery icon is not visible, then I went to Power Management from system
sub-menu, there I changed display option, the icon appears and not responsive to
charging changes,
3) dear, I already tried alsamixer by bringing some changes, but with out use,

can we do some thing with the help of gdm2 configuration

Regards........