[ubuntu-in] (no subject)

musunuru kamakshaiah chinnikama at yahoo.co.in
Fri Sep 17 07:31:45 BST 2010

Friends,

I bought a new laptop called Acer Aspire 4745, with single partition. I recently
installed Ubuntu Lucid, since I am fan of it. you know after installation my
microphone and indicator-applets are not working. I installed two to three times
but in vain. Regarding indicator applets everything is o key, but my battery
monitoring applet is not working. When I change setting in Power Management, it
appears but is responsive to power changes.

I could not use Skype and other recordings since microphonbe is not working.

MK
09177573730
www.kamakshaiah.wordpress.com