[ubuntu-in] File systems on windows

Narendra Diwate narendra.diwate at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 10:06:35 BST 2010

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 12:16 PM, Sriranga(77yrsold) <
withblessings at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> since gmail permit to upload attachment upto 25Mb, will you please upload
> tinycore linux 3.0 (which is 11Mb) to me for  handson experience.
> with regards,
> -sriranga(77yrsold)

Pl note that this is a linux distro with no applications on it except those
that come with Busybox. And those too are command line. You need to
configure networking and then download applications before you can use them.
Dependencies are taken care of automatically.
Regards

Narendra Diwate