[ubuntu-in] Rolling distributions and rolling away from Ubuntu

Sanjay Bhangar sanjaybhangar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 17:43:23 BST 2010

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 5:18 PM, Narendra Diwate
<narendra.diwate at gmail.com> wrote:
><snip />
>
> The other 2 are vacant. Ubuntu will stay for
> a while till I get the nerve to move to a Rolling release. Any advice what
> should i be trying considering the past few posts that you may have gone
> thru. Obviously it should fit in the 7GB.

I used Sidux for some time and found it to be stable and quite good.
Have a friend who's used it as his primary os for couple years now
very happy with it..
I think may need a decent internet connection to be able to do regular
updates though.

best've luck,
Sanjay