[ubuntu-in] my files in hard disk is not visible

Ramnarayan.K ramnarayan.k at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 16:30:25 BST 2010

Hi Ginto

unfortunately as much as we like to help we also demand answers to
what was done to solve the problem so that others having the same
problem can see a solution so

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 8:05 PM, ginto joseph <ginto.joseph8 at gmail.com> wrote:
> since i am student i dont know the way to ask you geniuses, so sorry for
> that..

if you are being sarcastic then nice, because i think all folks using
linux are genuis' simply because its common sense and then we do know
common sense ain't (is not) so common)

> dont tell that i dont try any terminal cmd, i tried many but there was no
> result...

what command's did you try and what were the results - nothing was
posted to the list

> now please forget about this problem i raised and thanks for your sugestions

why should we forget, i spent quite some time learning sms'ese in
order to communicate with you and would like to know what the solution
was
 and considering what Easwar had pointed out thats what it may be so please post

-$ sudo fdisk -l

and also the output from

-$ cat /etc/fstab

ram