[ubuntu-in] my files in hard disk is not visible

Narendra Diwate narendra.diwate at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 16:53:26 BST 2010

what do you mean by "dissaprd". Pl use proper english. People like me
may not be as intelligent as you to understand sms speak. Also we have
no crystal ball to look thru your machine or your mind. So be as
detailed as possible.
If you mean the partition has disappeared then the files may have been in it.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Regards

Narendra Diwate