[ubuntu-in] Redesign the Ubuntu India website

Pratul Kalia pratulkalia at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 12:55:08 BST 2010

On 04/09/10 4:19 PM, Nitesh Mistry wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 04, 2010 at 09:36:39AM +0530, Nigel Babu wrote:
>> For saneness, I would suggest having a project on Launchpad and using
>> bzr to sync up, this would a better way to share your efforts and
>> others can help out too
>
> Following the discussion on the redesign and development of our LoCo
> website, I have setup a project [0] and team [1] on launchpad for its
> hosting needs. It also has a mailing list [2] to continue this
> discussion in greater detail.

I'm not sure we should split out the discussions to a separate list.
Lets keep all activity to one list (this one), makes it easier for
everyone to contribute.

The code however, should be fine in launchpad or elsewhere. Personally,
I prefer git, but that's just me :P

--
dum vivimus, vivamus
pratul == lut4rp