[ubuntu-in] Need to know about Ubuntu based tool for IP based cameras

nagendra prasad nagendra802000 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 16:51:43 BST 2010

Hi All,

One of my friend is working on a security system installation in Hyderabad.
He has few iCanView340 <http://www.icantek.com/icantek/sub01_01_24.asp> from
iCantek.com. These are IP based cameras. He got the required software for
it. But the only thing is its a window based software. I want to know if he
can run the software in Linux (Ubuntu). Is their any software which can
replace the original software build for windows. Also, if possible can we
run the windows installer using WINE on ubuntu? Please help us.

--
Best,

  ,ad8888ba,
 d8"'           `"8b
d8'
88                     88               88      8b,dPPYba,        88
        88
88      88888      88               88      88P'       "Y8       88
     88
Y8,           88     88               88      88                      88
         88
 Y8a.      .a88    "8a,           ,a88     88
"8a,          ,a88
  `"Y88888P"         `"YbbdP'Y8        88
`"YbbdP'Y8