[ubuntu-in] We are more than 1%

Ramnarayan.K ramnarayan.k at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 17:26:16 BST 2010

Done

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 9:24 PM, Ganesan Venkata Subramanian
<chickoo.iyer at gmail.com> wrote:
> With this initiative, we intend to refute the statistics of certain press
> organizations that ensure that the use of GNU/Linux does not exceed 1% and
> has not advanced in recent years at the desktop.
>

> And Please count the no of entries from India .....

oh wow - after my entry i checked and india has 465 linux desktops -
thats pathetic statistics. I think on this list alone we must have
some 200 members and some members must have more than one machine.

Hey folks i know you may not like this, but this is serious, the
statistics need just a minute of your time so buckle up and give news
makers a run for their os.

ram