[ubuntu-in] install vlc player

Nandan Vaidya vaidya.nandan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 16:52:51 BST 2010

Hi !

can we install vlc player in a ubuntu system without internet.

> ( i mean, like windows click on setup & install)

Hmm... a little dicey !

> because i cant  able to connect to internet (bsnl dataone broad band)
> in my friends desktop(HCL) at my home.

What seems to be the problem in connecting his system to the internet ?
Is his system able to connect to the internet on windows ?
If so what is the procedure you follow for that ?

Those steps can help used to connect ubuntu to the internet as well

> &
> i have connected my laptop(dell), desktop(hp) by same procedure.

What procedure did you follow to connect to the internet (windows or ubuntu)
?

>  I'm confused. plz help

No worries :)

--