[ubuntu-in] Where should I post to find programmers and sysadmins in Mumai?

Nitesh Mistry mailbox at mistrynitesh.net
Sun Oct 10 20:05:56 BST 2010

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 12:45:00PM -0400, Easwar Hariharan wrote:
> David,
> While posting to the GLUG-Bom list, be careful of snipping irrelevant
> portions of the email and posting in line instead of at the top or
> bottom of the email you are replying to. You'll find that certain
> GLUG-Bom are very particular about the same.

Hehe

Nice warning :D

Forgetting all the brohaha that happens on that list, I think it is
important for the new users to educate them on mailing list etiquettes.
The only problem is that we don't communicate/explain well. Aaron to a
nice step by thoroughly explaining the reasons on his blog [0]. Some of
us might have already gone through it.

[0] http://pthree.org/2010/09/18/email-netiquette-part-1/

Nitesh Mistry
www.mistrynitesh.com