[ubuntu-in] connecting via dongle with netbook remix 10.04 in Mumbai

David Bucknell david.bucknell at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 17:31:07 BST 2010

Thank you, Narendra, for both the welcome and the advice about the
dongle.  The school is working with Reliance and they actually had a
.deb installation file, but it broke during installation.  The latest
was  that I might have been trying the wrong hardware.  So, that's
where it stands.  I posted because I wondered if someone might know
just what's needed.  In answer to your question, then, I don't know
which dongle I'm using yet.  I'll post what I learn.

Many thanks,

David

http://intknowledge.com
http://flossed.org