[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu Install vs Live

Nitesh Mistry mailbox at mistrynitesh.net
Fri Oct 8 07:55:38 BST 2010

On Fri, Oct 08, 2010 at 12:03:24PM +0530, Narendra Sisodiya wrote:
> Actually, When I made SchoolOS remix, it comes out to be 2.1GB Live DVD.
> some students reported that they are unable to boot DVD. That is true
> because LiveDVD need good amount of RAM (don't know exact requirement). So I
> was asking more information on this.
> Next version is going to be 3-4GB and we are going to choose Install only
> option. No Live. so i was searching that How I can give both option.

Adding this little bit would have improved the understanding of the
question. I should have anyways sensed that you were up to something
more intricate. Actually, when I read your original post, I was wondering
why a hacker of your caliber was asking such a noobish question.

:D

--
Regards,
Nitesh Mistry