[ubuntu-in] New Logo poll

Ramnarayan.K ramnarayan.k at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 06:52:33 GMT 2010

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 3:39 PM, Anmol Sarma <unmole.in at gmail.com> wrote:

> @Ramnarayan: Apologies, I should have checked the license first. The
> font "Samarkan" is shareware. I'm hoping someone else can come up with
> a suitable font.

Hey no need for apologies, just that i have seen that font used by tonnes of
people who i know would not be bothered about where it came from, we , on
the other hand need to know what the font is all about.

Reg. the font it self it looks nice but its a much over used hinglish font
and am sure we can do better :-)

ram