[ubuntu-in] Firefox issue

Sandip Bhattacharya sandipb at foss-community.com
Mon Nov 15 12:14:02 GMT 2010

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 03:34:31PM +0530, Narendra Diwate wrote:
> Tried deleting the XUL cache as described in the link. NO LUCK.
> Was forced to delete the whole profile folder and start afresh.
>
> Any advice.

Does this issue start happening before you install any extension? If
not, can you spend some time with the browser without installing any
extension to see if the issue recurs?

If it doesnt recur, install one extension at a time, and then spend a
day or two seeing if the issue recurs. If there is an offending
extension this would come out.

And of course, I am assuming that you are using the stock Firefox which
came with Ubuntu and not one downloaded as a tar.gz.

- Sandip