[ubuntu-in] [Website] India-centric support options on front page

Nitesh Mistry mailbox at mistrynitesh.net
Thu Nov 11 07:48:48 GMT 2010

I like the way the front page of  ubuntu-in.info website is designed. The top
half of the page which fills the screen is minimalist yet designed to provide
links to all important resources. Great job on that Maitraya.

My suggestion is that, the four icons placed on the front (ubuntu-in forum,
ubuntu manual project, ubuntu fridge and OMG Ubuntu) be replaced with India-
centric support options like
1. the documentation we have created (on old wiki) or the ones we are in the
   process of creating.
2. ubuntu-in forum can (should) stay
3. one for getting ubuntu - linking to a page which lists options like downloading
   and also list of people willing to share the CDs (like the wiki page on current
   site)
4. I don't have any idea for the fourth one. ;)

The links that are currently there can be listed on a separate page giving list of
many other resources as well like askubuntu.com, help.ubuntu.com, etc.

What say people?

Nitesh Mistry
www.mistrynitesh.com
PGP key id: A6FEF696