[ubuntu-in] Support for users right

0oo_Neo_oo0 I m W0T I m ravi_d_shukla at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 8 10:19:12 GMT 2010

Dear All

Thank u in advance

I want some support for XRDP users....!!! Actually what i want when users loging via any terminal they can access limited application...

Setup is like :

Ive configured XRDP on ubuntu 10.04 desktop with wine now what i want when user login they can access only wine application....

And if once i get through i want to use same concept on ubuntu 10.04 server and use higher end server for terminal access with user right and security.....

Wine application is below:

TALLY 9 ERP

Please if any buddy have idea then give me some notes or links i dont know how many time i ask help abt the same concept... But failure...... anyways thankx againg

Rgs.....

Ravi Shukla
93 21 33 85 13