[ubuntu-in] Hi

Bhavani Shankar R bhavi at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 8 05:40:03 GMT 2010

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 10:46 AM, Kaushal Shriyan
<kaushalshriyan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to contribute my service to the community by doing things
> like advocating Ubuntu, triaging bugs, writing code,etc
> Please guide me.

Hello kaushal,

First of all a warm welcome into the team

To guide you officially in the community and eventually turn 'em into
ubuntu members we have a team called ubuntu beginners team [1] and
various focus groups [2] concentrating on the various aspects of the
community You can have a read through the wiki pages and catch the
team up on the irc

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam/FocusGroups

Bhavani Shankar.R
https://launchpad.net/~bhavi, a proud ubuntu community developer.
What matters in life is application of mind!,
It makes great sense to have some common sense..!