[ubuntu-in] HELP Configuring gprs.

sandeep kumar tony_gr8 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Nov 2 16:12:06 GMT 2010

I'm using ubuntu 10.04 lts
 but i cant able to connect desktop with gprs using nokia 5233 ,a blue-tooth
dongle &
 blueman-bluetooth manager which i installed via ubuntu soft.center.

it detects mobile , and after that when i try to pair .it fails every time
i restart computer but no gain.
i can't even able to send a songs to phone via BT.

actually i'm helping a windows user who is fedup with crashes.
if  i can't connect ubuntu with gprs then we have to switch back to windows .
so being a ubuntu fan ,i kindly request please give me a detailed procedure to
configure gprs on ubuntu desktop using mobile phone either bluetooth or cable
connection.