[ubuntu-in] Tata Photon+

Hardik Dalwadi hardik.dalwadi at ubuntu.com
Thu May 27 22:42:30 BST 2010

On Friday 28 May 2010 12:14 AM, Rajiv Ranjan wrote:
> I have tested it and its working fine. You have to install two small
> packages viz.
> 1. usb-modswitch
> 2. usb-modswitch-data
>
> I got the solution from here:
>
> http://freedomyug.wordpress.com/2010/05/08/how-to-configure-reliance-huawei-modem-with-ubuntu-10-4-lts-lucid-lynx/
>
> I googled for 'tata photon plus lucid' and got the solution on the
> first page itself.

This is regarding Huawei EC1262 Modem, I am sure this is not the case
for older modem (Huawei EC1260) supplied by CDMA base Internet Providers.

Here is way [1] for for RNB+ + Huawei EC1260, Tested with Photon+ with
same model for Ubuntu 9.10 / Ubuntu 10.04 LTS

[1]
http://hardik.in/2010/03/20/ubuntu-9-10-reliance-netconnect-broadband-modem-huawei-ec1260-networkmanager-works-out-of-the-box/

--
Hardik Dalwadi