[ubuntu-in] open office crash

Shri L Mundada mundadashri at rediffmail.com
Tue May 25 08:34:08 BST 2010

The shortcuts do not get deleted.

I only delete .openoffice.org (hidden) folder from my home folder.

You can then start openoffice from the menu.

On Mon, 24 May 2010 12:16:06 +0530  wrote

>Really surprise/wonder. when you deleted the openoffice.org folder -

everything including short-cut icon moved to trash - in that situation,

how to open openoffice in the absence of icon(shortcut)?

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 11:52 AM, Ramnarayan.K

wrote:

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 10:45 AM, Shri L Mundada

 wrote:

Hi Nikhil,

I have faced this issue a lot of times.

What we do is delete the .openoffice.org folder in users home folder.

Opening openoffice after that will recreate the deleted folder.

Interesting solution

I have never faced this particular problem so would like to know what

may be the causes.

ram

ubuntu-in at lists.ubuntu.com

ubuntu-in at lists.ubuntu.com