[ubuntu-in] open office crash

nikhil n nikhileshn at gmail.com
Tue May 25 06:06:49 BST 2010

I have the Open office ( i guess it is oo 3.1) which is in the 9.10 CD

I have installed Ubuntu along with windows, I am not sure whether it is a
WUBI or a full version.

I used the zip format to compress in ubuntu to send the file... later after
I disconnected from the internet and then opened the compressed ( zip
format) the problem started.

pl. tell me what an active net connection is... at home i have a very slow
mobile phone modem.   I do not have a always on connection.

thanks

nikhil