[ubuntu-in] Schools/Educational institutions in India using FOSS/Linux

Saaz Rai saaz.rai at gmail.com
Tue May 18 12:01:11 BST 2010

Most of our Computer labs are already running Ubuntu (Edubuntu). Some of the
staffs are now using Ubuntu in their Desktops and Laptops. And we have also
migrated some of our servers to run Ubuntu Server. Our IT Staffs have been
trained to support Linux.
Thus you say we are in the process of migration.
Regards,
Saaz Rai