[ubuntu-in] Intel turbo boost and ubuntu

Hardik Dalwadi hardik.dalwadi at ubuntu.com
Mon May 17 06:52:26 BST 2010

On Tuesday 27 April 2010 10:35 AM, Jkhatri wrote:
> Dear *
>
> does any one using Intel's turbo -boost enabled processor with ubuntu
> ???  I'm using Intel core i5 430M processor
> which is turbo-boost capable , but not seams to be working in ubunut
> ...it works fine with windows 7
>
> does anyone managed to get it working in ubuntu 9.10 64bit , mine i s
> not working

@ Jkhatri,

It's working fine with Ubuntu 10.04. But you will not find info
/proc/cpuinfo and /sys (About CPU Frequency). You may use this [1] for
more information. In Karmic, there is BUG reported [2].

[1] http://code.google.com/p/i7z/
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/429036

--
Hardik Dalwadi