[ubuntu-in] Updates to 10.04

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 06:11:42 BST 2010

Hi,

On 12 May 2010 08:30, NARENDRA DIWATE <narendra.diwate at gmail.com> wrote:
> I see a new kenel ready for update which is marked New Install. What does
> this mean.

Could you please tell me the version number of the kernel that is
being installed through the update?  I have been waiting for a kernel
upgrade for the last couple of weeks, as I am facing an Xorg memory
leak which was attributed to a patch in the kernel, that caused a
regression.  It was fixed upstream, and I hope that this upgrade
includes the fix.  I have to hard re-boot my system every day due to
that. :(

Ninad S. Pundalik
Twitter: @ni_nad | Identica : @ninad | http://ninadpundalik.co.cc/blog
GPG Key Fingerprint: 2DF7 B856 C75E C9F9 0504 C0EF D456 1946 7C45 2C69