[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Problem

Mehdi akrinar at gmail.com
Mon May 3 10:08:46 BST 2010

*Dear Friends*
I install the latest version of Ubunto 10.04 LTS on my system, before i use
the 9.10 Ver, but i have face some problem that i like to share it maybe you
have that problem also.

1) when i try to do system testing it take long time and i will not able to
cancel it or close it. just doing the processing which showing but do not do
any things, most of time i should Log off or Restart my Pc to close that
process.

2) when i want search the printer throw the printer option it showing the
process but do not do any act, & i will not able to close it, then most of
time i should Log off or Restart my Pc/

there were just some example which i had the face problem with Ubuntu 10.04
Lts. but for long time i'm using the Ubuntu 9.10 which it was so better than
latest version.

If any body had such problem in latest version let's discuss about that &
Let's see that what is solution?

Thanks

--
After long times, searching here& there, Up & down