[ubuntu-in] Bookmarks in Chrome/Chromium bookmark bar not showing completely

Ashutosh Rishi Ranjan ashutoshrishi92 at gmail.com
Sat May 1 18:29:46 BST 2010

On 30 April 2010 22:28, Ashutosh Rishi Ranjan <ashutoshrishi92 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I freshly installed chromium on Ubuntu 10.04 and the bookmarks I add
> in the bookmark bar do not appear fully. They are cut from top and
> from bottom, only the middle part of the icon and text (height-wise)
> is seen. I was having this problem when I was using lucid beta too but
> found no fix or reason. I did a fresh install of lucid now and yet the
> problems seems to be there. What should I do?

Surprisingly  and finally I found out the problem. It was in the
themes Radiance and Ambiance. Choosing another desktop theme fixed the
bookmark bar no matter what chrome theme I use. But I don't know how
to fix it.

Where should I file this bug? In the normal ubuntu launchpad bug page?

--
Ashutosh Rishi
Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish