[ubuntu-in] [linux-gujarat] Free Ubuntu 9.10 CDs

Hardik Dalwadi hardik.dalwadi at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 31 06:58:08 BST 2010

Jkhatri wrote:
> On 03/30/2010 07:51 PM, Kartik Mistry wrote:
>> On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 7:33 PM, Hardik Dalwadi
>> <hardik.dalwadi at ubuntu.com>  wrote:
>>
>>> I know 10.4 is month away, but I have few  original Ubuntu 9.10 CDs
>>> with me,
>>> I would like to share with you. If you are in Ahmedabad, i would be
>>> happy to
>>> share with you, if you are not in Ahmedabad, please arrange pick-up,
>>> i would
>>> be happy to do that also. Please contact me personally...
>>>
>> Lets meet this Saturday or Sunday as Linux-Gujarat meet. We can
>> discuss about some nice features on 10.04 :)
>>

> That is Great
>
> I'm from Gujarat ( actually from BHUJ - Kutch ) ... I like your Idea ,
> Linux-Gujarat meet
>
> but it is not possible for me to attend the meet on this Saturday or
> Sunday ...as this is march, financial year and I'm working with
> financial institution (bank ) ..... but I'll try my best on some other
> schedule

Good to hear from you, We are going to do this 4th time [1]. It's ok, we
will have update [1]. I am also planning to build LOCO for Gujarat /
Bangalore, reason behind is for regular meet, release party [2] (As we
did in part), NGO Promotion,  etc..., but that would be separate thread.

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/linux-gujarat/web/meetings
[2]
http://hardik.in/2009/11/12/ubuntu-9-10-karmic-koala-open-suse-11-2-launch-party-invitation/

--